About Me

My photo
Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria

Hi, and welcome to my blog! :D

I made this blog to be able to keep everyone updated on, as it says, my adventures while studying in Austria. :) I apologize for the Englishness (those who know me will not be surprised), but there are a quite a few non-Dutch speakers that wanted to keep up with me and I wasn't really up for writing every post in both languages... My apologies! :)

That said, have a look around, drop me a comment and enjoy! ;)

PS: © for the header to Melora @ deviantArt. I'm not that good of an artist, sorry. ;)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 42 - 49: Christ, has it really been that long?


I know what you're all thinking right now: Oh hey, look, it's Fia/Lindsey, SHE'S ALIVE! And.

Well.

...okay, fine, you have an EXCELLENT point. I am, in fact, still alive! Surprise! :p

But IN MY DEFENCE, I was in Vienna for days! Where I, okay, had Internet, but only for 20mins at a time which I used to spam my Facebook, obv, and e-mail my mom like the dutiful daughter I am. Shut up, I can see your incredulous looks, I AM! :p

Anyway, enough spazhattery (this might be my new favourite word), on with the reportz. :)

Day 42 - 45: Monday, April 6 till Tuesday, April 9

Which was basically my trip to Vienna!

Points of note:

- Vienna is, apparently, the only capital city in Europe where people still meekly wait for the light to turn green before crossing the street. :)
- Americans from Chicago are very nice. Just tossing that out there. :D
- Still a Starbucks groupie.

And I'm sure there's more but I can't really remember, so I'm just going to direct you to where my pictures with comments are, you can follow the trip through there. :)

This way for the Pictoral Story of Vienna! :)

Day 46 - 49: Friday, April 10 till Monday, April 13

Now, I know y'all going to think I am cowardlying out of writing things out all detailed and rambly, but actually, it is like this. I am on holiday! I don't really do much!

Things Fia Has Done These Past Days:

- Read stories.
- Marathoned Season 2 of Veronica Mars. Ah, Neptune High, good times. ♥
- Done homework
- Lounged in the sun
- Lazed around.

No, really, It's kind of embarrassing how much I'm not kidding. :p This is how I roll.

So, I guess that's it, then. :p This must have been the shortest blog update ever, huh.

See you 'round, folks. :)

Fia/Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment