About Me

My photo
Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria

Hi, and welcome to my blog! :D

I made this blog to be able to keep everyone updated on, as it says, my adventures while studying in Austria. :) I apologize for the Englishness (those who know me will not be surprised), but there are a quite a few non-Dutch speakers that wanted to keep up with me and I wasn't really up for writing every post in both languages... My apologies! :)

That said, have a look around, drop me a comment and enjoy! ;)

PS: © for the header to Melora @ deviantArt. I'm not that good of an artist, sorry. ;)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Exciting!



Tomorrow's the day! :D I'm all packed (though I did go over the limit, woops), and everything's (more or less) ready. :D

Goodbye party last night was awesome, by the way. ^-^ Thank you to everyone that graced me with their presence! :D

My flight leaves at 4:30pm, arrives there at 6:30pm. Then I'll get to see the room and get settled!

See you on the flipside, folks! ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment